Paris, le 23/05/2022
- The Software République will reveal, in a world premier, its vision of the mobility of the future through its concept car integrating more than 20 French innovations.
- Called H1st vision (“Human first vision”), this concept car and its ecosystem are committed to placing people at the heart of a more intelligent and secure mobility.
- Discover H1st vision with its unique experiences for drivers, passengers, and road users at the VivaTech booth J10, from 14 to 17 June.
- H1st vision reflects the unique collaboration of this consortium of French technology companies. It will be unveiled on 14 June at 10am by the 6 CEOs of the Software République.
For the second year running, the Software République will be at VivaTech. This year, it will present a collaborative concept car integrating the complementary expertise of 12 partners (founding members Dassault Systèmes, Orange, Renault Group, STMicroelectronics and Thales; with Arkamys, Compredict, Epicnpoc, Eyelights, JCDecaux, Kardome and Stern Tech).
Driven by the common vision of a safer and more intelligent mobility of tomorrow, the Software République has developed the H1st vision (“Human first vision”) concept car integrating more than 20 innovations for new experiences. Illustrating the idea of “take care of me, take care of you, take care of us”, its functional and concrete solutions will be able to address both car and road users.
« H1st vision is more than a concept car, it is both a live and a virtual experience, it is real. 20 experts from the 12 companies involved in the project will help you discover our horizontal cooperation ecosystem via this first unique collaborative concept car and its digital twin. » explain Eric Feunteun, Software République Chief Operating Officer.
Follow the Software République on :
- Software République: email@example.com
- Atos : Laura Fau – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. 06 73 64 04 18
- Dassault Systèmes : Arnaud Malherbe – Arnaud Malherbe – email@example.com – 06 87 56 24 611
- Orange Business Services : Christelle Innavong – firstname.lastname@example.org – 06 31 43 37 87
- Renault Group : Coralie Jolly – email@example.com – +33 6 85 91 09 38
- STMicroelectronics : Nelly Dimey – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. 06 75 00 73 39
- Thales : Vanessa Viala – email@example.com – Tel. 06 07 34 00 34